We recognize that the privacy of your personal information is important. The purpose of this policy is to let you know how we handle the information collected through the use of this website and our various other communications channels.
This policy does not apply to information collected through other means such as by telephone or in person, although that information may be protected by other privacy policies. As used in this policy, terms such as “we” or “our” and “Company” refer to OneKlinik and its current and future affiliated entities, including our parent company PT Suksesindo Makmur Jaya.
Your Personal Information
This website and our various other messaging channels may have opportunities for you to provide us with personal information about yourself. You do not have to provide us with personal information if you do not want to; however, that may limit your ability to use certain functions of this website or to request certain services or information.
We may use personal information for a number of purposes such as:
- To respond to an email, WhatsApp message or particular request from you.
- To personalize your care for you.
- To process an application as requested by you.
- To administer surveys and promotions.
- To provide you with information that we believe may be useful to you, such as information about health products or services provided by us or other businesses.
- To perform analytics and to improve our products, websites, and advertising.
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal process.
- To protect someone’s health, safety, or welfare.
- To protect our rights, the rights of affiliates or related third parties, or take appropriate legal action
- To keep a record of our transactions and communications.
- As otherwise necessary or useful for us to conduct our business, so long as such use is permitted by law.
We may use personal information to contact you through any contact information you provide through this website, including any email address, telephone number, cell phone number, text message number, or fax number.
We may also share personal information within the Company, and we may combine personal information that you provide us through this website with other information we have received from you, whether online or offline, or from other sources such as from our vendors. For example, if you have purchased a product or service from us, we may combine personal information you provide through this website with information regarding your receipt of the product or service.
Sharing Personal Information
We will only share your personal information with third parties as outlined in this policy and as otherwise permitted by law.
We may share personal information if all or part of the Company is sold, merged, dissolved, acquired, or in a similar transaction.
We may share personal information in response to a court order, subpoena, search warrant, law or regulation. We may cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating and prosecuting activities that are illegal, violate our rules, or may be harmful to other visitors.
We may also share personal information with other third party companies that we collaborate with or hire to perform services on our behalf. For example, we may hire a company to help us send and manage email, and we might provide the company with your email address and certain other information in order for them to send you an email message on our behalf. Similarly, we may hire companies to host or operate some of our websites and related computers and software applications.
Website and Information Security
We maintain reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the information that you provide. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our website and communications channels, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet, and we are not liable for the illegal acts of third parties such as criminal hackers.
Our Online Communication Practices
We may send electronic newsletters, notification of account status, and other communications, such as marketing communications, on a periodic basis to various individuals and organizations. We may also send email communications regarding topics such as general health benefits, website updates, health conditions, and general health topics. We offer you appropriate consent mechanisms, such as opt-out, for marketing and certain other communications. As examples, you may opt-out as provided for in a specific email communication or contact us as described below in the section “Contact Us.” Please be aware that opt-outs may not apply to certain types of communications, such as account status, website updates, or other communications.
To contact us regarding this policy and our related privacy practices, please contact us at:
PT Suksesindo Makmur Jaya
Komplek Pertokoan Mitra Sunter Jl. Mitra Sunter Boulevard Blok B No. 41 Kota Jakarta Utara
If you believe we or any company associated with us has misused any of your information please contact us immediately and report such misuse.
We may change this policy. If we do so, such change will appear on this page of our website. We will also provide appropriate notice and choices to you, on this website and in other appropriate locations, based on the scope and extent of changes. You may always visit this policy to learn of any updates.
Social Media Disclaimer
We are under no obligation to screen or monitor your posts or any other User Content, however, we do make a reasonable effort to monitor participation to ensure that you stay on topic, are courteous and avoid making offensive comments. Your posts and User Content must adhere to the following requirements and cannot:
- Contain any third-party material including logos, drawings, tattoos, photographs, pictures, sculptures, paintings and other images or works of art, phrases, trademarks, trade secrets or other items without explicit prior written permission to use such materials
- Contain sexually explicit, graphic, gratuitous or unnecessarily violent content or defamatory or derogatory content against any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, sexual orientation, professional or age group or contain any pornographic or nude material
- Contain any private information about yourself or any other individual, including without limitation, information related to the health of the individual, financial information about the individual or any identification or account numbers related to the individual, with or without their permission or consent
- Contain any software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment
- Contain any advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes”, or promote illegal activity and/or illegal contests, sweepstakes, gambling, including any online casino, sports books, bingo, poker or any other form of solicitation
We reserve the right to edit comments for content, remove off-topic contributions, delete offensive comments or remarks, block offensive contributors and delete actual or suspected spam content from any Social Media site. Please be aware that once you post something online, there is the potential for numerous individuals to read your words, even years from now. Therefore, we suggest that you exercise caution when posting on any social media sites and that you not disclose personally identifiable information like your location, medical record number, personal medical information, financial information, etc. We are not responsible for the content of any comments or responses posted by others to any website or social media site managed or monitored by OneKlinik. We do not control the placement of any marketing or advertising displayed on our pages by social media or third party organizations. The inclusion of links to other websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on the websites.
Please remember that information posted on any of our social media platforms is for general informational purposes only and should not be considered medical advice and should not replace a consultation with your health care professional. Always consult an appropriate health care professional for your specific needs. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call your local emergency number.
We reserve the right to respond to any post or User Content and may occasionally privately request your contact information to assist offline with your consent by routing the matter to the appropriate persons or department for further handling.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.